Initiatives



After considering our challenges, it seemed clear that the dashboard needed to be redesigned in some way. We knew there was an opportunity to tap into the existing interest in the Spend Analytics feature and integrate some of the insights at the dashboard level. This meant that the main navigation might need to be revisited, which would impact the way to access the Inbox (and get to All Clear). We then set out to work on two consecutive initiatives:

  1. Dashboard redesign, which had to be ready for our launch
  2. Experimenting on Inbox ︎ All Clear, which could extend after the launch



INITIATIVE 1

Dashboard redesign




I started exploring different ways to add more value to the app’s dashboard. With each new mockup and prototype, I sought to get as much feedback as I could – from internal hallway-testing, to product reviews, online user-testing and engaging with our community of Beta Testers.

Mark